Monday, March 15, 2010

Another Beautiful Day in San Diego

Most intern errands require walking to get bagels or driving to drop something off with a client, but how many interns can say they get to ride a beach cruiser to take pictures for a client?

Today I got the pleasure of taking in the extraordinary weather here in San Diego by taking pictures for one of Bailey Gardiner’s clients. Not only was the weather perfect, but the beach cruiser I got to ride on was Awesome!! (note.. the many compliments I received on it).

Upon getting to Balboa Park I realized how I rarely take in any of the sites, so after completing my errand I took a seat on a bench, grabbed a tamale off a side cart and spoke with a couple visiting from Ontario. Jim and Delores were a sweet older couple. Naturally we chatted about the weather and their visit.

After finishing my lunch a few crazy things happened. I nearly got side-swiped by a car and even saw two dogs jump out of a car and nearly cause an accident on 6th avenue. Thank god nothing happened to the dogs or myself for that matter.

Overall, besides nearly getting side-swiped and having to come back to the office because the camera lacked any form of battery power, I would say I thoroughly enjoyed the journey.

Plus, the little exercise I got wasn’t too bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment