Monday, February 14, 2011

New Roundup at the Bailey Gardiner Intern Corral

Not only has Bailey Gardiner moved to a bigger and better office in Little Italy, they've picked up four snazzy new interns as well. The newest additions to the BG team are here to introduce themselves.


Sadie Soliozy

Title: Ad Intern
Hometown: Ipswich, MA (heard of it?)
Favorite Food: Egg n' cheese on a whole wheat English muffin, salted with a side of ketchup

Fun Facts:
  • I have never lived more that 10 miles from the ocean.
  • I drink at least three cups of tea a day.
  • In elementary school I played on a boys baseball team because I refused to play softball (may have been my dad's favorite years).
Why you are here: To be an amazing intern!

What you want to learn: To learn about and build the skills necessary to work in account service, account management, or maybe even media at an ad agency.


Community Involvement:

Theresa Schell
Title: Creative Intern
Hometown: Poway, CA
Favorite Food: Chocolate anything


Fun Facts:
  • My favorite musician is Jack White.
  • I love black and white photography.
Why you are here: To learn about the advertising industry from the inside and find out if that's the kind of graphic design work I'd like to do when I finish school.

What you want to learn: How the process of design work is in the real world, what kind of problems do designers face in this industry, and most importantly how to be a better designer.


Elli Vacca

Title: Public Relations Intern
Hometown: Ventura, CA
Favorite Food: Movie theater popcorn

Fun Facts:
  • At 5 years old on the YMCA swim team I won every race because I was the only one in my age bracket.
  • Last year I was bit by a dog and broke my ankle in the same month. The E.R. nurses remembered me.
  • I was a contestant on The Price is Right - and my price was right.
Why you are here: Bailey Gardiner offers such a fun and inspiring environment - it is the ideal place for an intern to get a feel for the industry.

What you want to learn: Anything and everything.

Community Involvement:

Robin Canedy

Title: Public Relations Intern
Hometown: Mission Viejo, CA

Favorite Food: Churros


Fun Facts:
  • I can tap dance.
  • I own over 20 pairs of Nike shoes.
Why you are here: To see what PR looks like outside of a textbook or classroom and to be part of the Bailey Gardiner team.

What you want to learn: I hope to pick up and learn the skills necessary to be a great PR practitioner.


Community Involvement:

1 comment: