Title: Ad Intern
Hometown: Ipswich, MA (heard of it?)
Favorite Food: Egg n' cheese on a whole wheat English muffin, salted with a side of ketchup
- I have never lived more that 10 miles from the ocean.
- I drink at least three cups of tea a day.
- In elementary school I played on a boys baseball team because I refused to play softball (may have been my dad's favorite years).
What you want to learn: To learn about and build the skills necessary to work in account service, account management, or maybe even media at an ad agency.
- Student Business Advisory Board, USD Student Member
- Ad Club, USD Chapter President
Title: Creative Intern
Hometown: Poway, CA
Favorite Food: Chocolate anything
- My favorite musician is Jack White.
- I love black and white photography.
What you want to learn: How the process of design work is in the real world, what kind of problems do designers face in this industry, and most importantly how to be a better designer. Title: Public Relations Intern
Hometown: Ventura, CA
Favorite Food: Movie theater popcorn
- At 5 years old on the YMCA swim team I won every race because I was the only one in my age bracket.
- Last year I was bit by a dog and broke my ankle in the same month. The E.R. nurses remembered me.
- I was a contestant on The Price is Right - and my price was right.
What you want to learn: Anything and everything.
- Pi Beta Phi, UC San Diego Panhellenic Association
- UCSD Undergraduate Communication Society, Member
Title: Public Relations Intern
Hometown: Mission Viejo, CA
Favorite Food: Churros
- I can tap dance.
- I own over 20 pairs of Nike shoes.
What you want to learn: I hope to pick up and learn the skills necessary to be a great PR practitioner.
- Public Relations Student Society of America, SDSU Chapter President