Thursday, April 15, 2010

Farewell Bailey Gardiner

My internship duties here at Bailey Gardiner are coming to an end today. It is truly a bittersweet moment. I have thoroughly enjoyed my experiences here but it is time to say goodbye. Maybe there will be an opportunity for me to come back full-time someday (wink!). I have learned so much over the past 5 months about advertising as well as quality research and retrieving stolen bicycles. There was never a dull moment here and I will definitely miss the Bailey Gardiner family.

In reflecting of the things I will miss the most, I have come up with a laundry list; Dogs running around the office, Melina bringing massive, very sweet pit bulls. Opportunities to do voice-overs in the studio with the creative team. Intern chatter. Endless opportunities of learning. Nice, funny, caring people. Creative environment. Researching pet energy bars. Having drinks with the CEO at a networking event (thanks again for the drinks Jon!). Working in a fun neighborhood with endless amazing restaurants. Volunteering at the San Diego Ad Club for the Addys.

Family photos of the agency. The orange couch. Seaport Village errands (always so pleasant down there). Riding the Electra cruiser bikes through Balboa Park. Brainstorming for Brookfield Homes. Social networking. The candy cart. And much much more...

But alas, my time has come to move on. It has been a great learning experience both personal and professional. Thanks to all who have helped me and given me opportunities for growth.

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment